[nobe-l] Quietly I introduce myself

Stephanie Claytor chanel2428 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:14:32 UTC 2010

Hi Antonio
My name is Stephanie Claytor. I am currently  going to school for
Early childhood development. I am going to Kaplan University  online.
I will be recieving my  Associate degree. I plan on going  back to
school after that. I want to work with special need children.
I have a question to ask does your school use APA format?
thanks  Stephanie

--
sc