[nobe-l] Quietly I introduce myself

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Thu Feb 11 16:56:51 UTC 2010

Hi Stephanie,

My school does use APA format exclusively, and I am beginning my first 10
page paper, and in APA style.

I think it will be a matter of getting used to it, and making my own cheat
sheets into how to make a works cited page.

Good luck with your studies online.

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup
trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of
highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary
works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall