[nobe-l] Looking for People with the experience in Academia

Irina anisimova i_anisimova at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 03:25:18 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I am completely blind and am currently doing my PhD in Slavic Languages and Literatures at the University of Pittsburgh.  I am looking for people with, who have experience teaching at university level.  I am wandering about your experiences in job search, obtaining tenure, and publishing.  This is of course too many questions for one e-mail, but I would like to know some people, who I could contact in the future with more specific questions.  I would be particularly interested to hear from people in social sciences or humanities.

Regards,

Irina