[nobe-l] Mailing Braille

Mary Willows mwillows at csb-cde.ca.gov
Wed Jun 2 16:23:19 UTC 2010

Plain is fine.
Mary Willows

-----Original Message-----
From: nobe-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nobe-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Tim Shaw
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 7:30 AM
To: nobe-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nobe-l] Mailing Braille

I have a consumer asking me for envelopes to ship his Braille
assignments in to his transcription class. I am not sure what he is
referring to when he is asking he is acting like there is an envelope
specifically for shipping Braille, but I ahve alwaysed just used plain
envelopes and had no trouble. Any suggestions of envelopes and where to
purchase them is much appreciated.