[nobe-l] Blind Academics Meeting

James Fetter jfetter at nd.edu
Mon Jun 7 00:04:02 UTC 2010

Dear All,
I am planning to hold the meeting of blind academics and those
interested in academic careers as a special interest group within the
NOBE meeting. Depending on attendance and interest, we can continue the
conversation informally after the meeting, which will give those who
cannot attend the NOBE meeting a chance to join in. If you are
interested in this group and this time doesn't work for you, please get
in touch with me, so that I can arrange to meet with you separately at
Convention and put you on the listserve of those who are interested,
which I will set up after the convention.
All Best,
James

--
James Fetter