[nobe-l] Organizing group of Blind Academics

Fikru Gebrekidan fikrug at stu.ca
Sat May 22 09:19:15 UTC 2010

Hi all,

My name is Fikru Gebrekidan, PHD. Although a US citizen I'm a
university professor in Canada. I look forward to attending NOBE
meetings as well as swapping ideas and experience in groups or in
person. If you care for such informal get-togethers feel free to
contact me offline or through the listserv.

Fikru