[nobe-l] Organizing group of Blind Academics

Kathy McGillivray kjm at usfamily.net
Fri May 21 23:19:23 UTC 2010

Hi. I also noticed the same thing at the NOBE meetings, though there are a
few people who teach at the college level who do attend. I am a disability
services director at a private liberal arts university, but also am an
adjunct  instructor there. There are certainly issues unique to working in a
higher ed academic setting. I'm still making a final decision about Dallas,
but will look up your gathering if I am there.

Kathy McGillivray