[nobe-l] prome!ian boards/smartboards?

Jenna Karg and Bilko lilstarlet09 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 23:10:52 UTC 2010

Hello all :),
I know I haven''t posted in forever lol!  I am in an education
technology class this semester, and we are going to go over different
technology in the classroom, and I was wondering how exactly you use
technology in class.  Is it possible for a totally blind teacher to
use interactive white boards, promethians, smartboards etc?  We are
going to get to mess with these things in class.  what other
technology do you use in classrooms?  thanks for any responses :)