[nobe-l] A question about job searching process

Irina Anisimova ilanisimova at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 03:44:18 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I have a question about job search primarily to those working in
academia.  I plan to go on the job market next academic year, and want
to ask other people who have applied for academic positions whether
they have mentioned their disability on their cover letters or whether
recommenders have mentioned it.  If you did mention it what do you
think is a “graceful” way to do it?  I also wanted to ask if you have
some kind of assistants and what would be a good time to mention this
in the job searching process.  All advice would be greatly
appreciated!

Happy New Year to all!

Irina