[nobe-l] tutoring online

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 18:37:08 UTC 2011

Hello Sheryl. I am looking into the moodle platform which seems to be fairly
accessible. I just looked at it last night so haven't really dealved into
it. Moodle will allow you to create exams online, collect assignments from
students, have an online gradebook, etc. Like I say I have to dealve into it
more.  I'll take a look at  tutor.com to see how well the software works.
The netflix website uses Microsoft   silverlight. I believe it's not that
accessible-- at least I had trouble with the netflix site but I'll check out
tutor.com

Hope Paulos