[nobe-l] working with younger kids

Heather kd5cbl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 20:37:12 UTC 2011

I will give them that suggestion.  I wanted to do something like this but
they did not seem impressed.  Apparently they don't have teacher's aid in
the class because there is only 7 students in the class.  I just wanted to
work there because it was close to my home and to my other job providing
child care to a couple of other students.  I wanted to get tactile letters
upper case and lower case.  I remember seeing one that you could put on a
magnet board.  I could not find it on amazon because the one I saw had all
the letters plus the board.  Thanks for the info!  Heather