[nobe-l] working with younger kids

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr. freethaught at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 01:17:13 UTC 2011

Hello Heather,

APH has a writing kit with cursive letters etched on a plastic board. These are meant for blind people to learn to trace letters, and to get used to their shapes.

There is a dotted line pat that comes tiht the kit, and also a screan that creates a tactile image of what you write on the paper pad.

The thought is that you learn with the plastic mold by tracing, and practice with paper and tactile feedback.

HTH,

Antonio Guimaraes