[nobe-l] JAWS and Dragon

Kelly Thornbury kthornbury at bresnan.net
Sun Nov 27 22:35:03 UTC 2011

Thank you to the both of you for the guidance. My interest was in the home version of Dragon, which is currently on sale for about $80, but for the cost  of JSAY plus the pro version leaves me very happy to keep typing papers with my poor little fingers. Will the regular home versions work if I'm not interested in the voice control of JAWS? My interest is simply and primarily in composing word documents.

Similar question, does anyone have experience with Dragon and VoiceOver for Mac?

Thanks again.