[nobe-l] JAWS and Dragon

sclaytor chanel2428 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 03:33:40 UTC 2011

Hello,

My name is Stephanie Claytor and I used Dragon and JAWS and J say pro-to use
the computer.  For what I know you can only use the Dragon professional with
the other two programs.  I have only been using these programs for about a
year now.  I've been using JAWS for about 10 years but the other ones are
fairly new to me still.  I am still learning to use the other two programs.
If anyone knows of anyone else who was blind that uses these programs could
you please give them my contact information.
Chanel
thank you for all of your help
Stephanie 2428 at Gmail.com