[nobe-l] Spanish Teacher

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 23:09:24 UTC 2011

Wow, you are braver than I as subbing is a tough go of it since you don’t have familiarity with kids or subjects very far ahead of time. I would think you could tailor your sub calls to certain teachers who teach certain subjects. I know as a teacher, I can tailor my sub requests the other way, having certain people called first before it opens to the general list of subs. Actually, ours is all computerized now, but a sub opening posts to certain top choice people first before opening up to the general list of subs. As for materials, I suppose RFB&D is the best textbook resource. The best to you in this endeavor. It makes my palms sweat just to think of subbing! Smile!