[nobe-l] Accessible ESL Websites

Elizabeth Phillips evp at email.arizona.edu
Thu Oct 27 18:52:51 UTC 2011

I don't  know if this is what you want, but there's a program called Byki
that does a lot of translating from one language to English and back, there
are flash cards and it's free and audible.  Other than that, I've only been
on the side of finding accessible resources to help me learn a language on
my own, so my helpfulness might stop at that.  There is however a site
called Lang8, also easily found on google, that isn't auditory but is made
up of volunteers--mostly people learning different languages-- who in
exchange for putting up paragraphs and such in the language they're learning
for correction, can help those learning their native language.  It's a
different way to have a more international peer to peer interaction, if that
interests you.

That's all I know, let me know if it is helpful in any respect.
Best,
Liz