[nobe-l] Behavior Monitoring tips

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 17:55:32 UTC 2011

Hello List,
I found it helpful to move around alot stopping periodically in a
certain area of the room for a bit. This way I was able to pick up on
and pinpoint from where the disruption was happening. Also, I was
nearby negating the need for students to call across the room. I found
that the cane and AT weren't distracting at all once the students new
all about themJust for the record, I taught elementary students and I
have my guide dog with me most of the time though I didn't need himm
to walk around the room. HTH! Danie