[nobe-l] Perkins Brailler

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sat Sep 3 20:32:10 UTC 2011

Sharon,

I have a contact in new york that is fantastic. His name is paul Jackanin
and he has braillers for sale and is also one heck of a repair guy for the
same. here is his phone number, (718) 384-2945

I am copying him to this email as well, though paul prefers to be contacted
by phone. He is also an approved vendor with the commission for the blind
should anyone with an open case need repairs or braillers. Good luck.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.