[nobe-l] Intro

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 02:04:16 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,
though i am new to this list, I am not to the NFB family. Some of you
may know me from other lists such as NAGDU and the blind parents list
or others outside of the Federation. I am Danielle and currently live
in Jeanerette, LA. I used to teach SPED for a short time and I am a
mom of 3 sowill always be teaching in some way shape or form. Right
now, I am among those being educated as I attend online school working
on a Master's in Business and I am about to start Bible college online
as well. Hope to learn from you all soon. Be blessed.