[nobe-l] Needing braille responders

Nasser Fitwi nfitwi96 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 02:30:35 UTC 2012

Hi who needs Braille responder, I would like to respond to your request and
my mailing addressis: 405 East Division ST., APT. 2
Syracuse, NY, 13208
My name is Nasser Fitwi. I think you have got an answer for your question.
Nasser M. Fitwi Braille tutor and tutor of English as a second language,
Syracuse NY.