[nobe-l] Blind academics list

Lucy Sirianni lucysirianni at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 28 16:50:57 UTC 2012

Hi Kathy -- yes, exactly! There are also several doctoral
students, such as myself, who are in the earlier stages of
pursuing careers in academia.  If I'm remembering correctly, you
need an invitation to join.  Once I'm able to post to the list
again, I'd be happy to have the appropriate person send you one,
if you'd like.  What is your field, by the way?

Best,

Lucy