[nobe-l] Blind academics list

Kathy McGillivray kjm at usfamily.net
Wed Feb 29 02:27:18 UTC 2012

I work as the director of Disability Services at Hamline University. I
started there in June of this past year. Prior to that, I served as director
at Bethel University for 11 years where I developed and taught a class
called "Disability and Society." I also taught a couple of other classes.
Would like to see something out there for blind faculty and staff in higher
ed. The issues can be really different from those deciding how to chase kids
around or do student teaching.

Kathy McGillivray