[nobe-l] How to use Microsoft Outlook 2010 with Jaws

Dr. Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:15:20 UTC 2012

Yes Rachel, it is just as a demo on the thumb drive--most tasks can be
completed within that 40 mins and if they need a bit more time, they just
quickly turn on narrator, which is already built into every PC
Classes are also only 50 mins, so by the time the teacher is done
explaining what she wants them to do...well, enough time also.

If you plan on using it for hours at someone else's station, then yes a
dongle is the way to go, but try the demo version first as it is so easy to
set up and get going really quickly....this can be in the mean time or may
work for you permanently
Denise

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 5:48 AM, Rachel Becker <Rachel at beckerconsultants.com