[nobe-l] Take Control of JAWS-Lesson 1 the critical commands

Dr. Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:39:17 UTC 2012

One of the biggest questions that comes up is: "Can you control JAWS and
make him do what I want him to do?" or "How do I find out where I am at?"

If you are one that has that question, here is an audio/visual lesson that
will take you through the critical commands to control
JAWS<http://www.yourtechvision.com/products/take-control-jaws-lesson-1-critical-commands>
If you are interested in any of the skills below--this lesson could be for
you

Learn how to take Control of JAWS and make him do what you want him to do.

Do you get lost? Learn the tricks to find out where you are at in general
and specifically and get him moving in the direction you desire.

Make him repeat information to you with a keystroke

Learn how to move around and find everything you need on your desktop.

Learn how to make shortcut keys to open programs quickly

Learn the quick commands already built into your Windows 7 system to open
programs quickly.

Learn where to position JAWS to access him easily and tell him the configs
you need for the type of computer you are using.

You will have peace and ease of mind after you finish this lesson, knowing
you CAN control him whenever you want.

This is the first series in many lessons to come on making JAWS do what you
want him to do
Enjoy
--
 Denise

Denise M. Robinson, TVI, Ph.D.
CEO, TechVision
Virtual Instructor for blind/low vision

Website with hundreds of informational articles & lessons all done with
keystrokes: www.yourtechvision.com