[nobe-l] (no subject)

Amanda Matheny mommyzhuuraan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 14:13:23 UTC 2012

Wow, that is an awesome cause. I hope it works out well for you! I
think if you look around you can probably find the funding you need.
You may even be able to get a grant or something similar. I can't
support your idea financially, but I support it in my thoughts anyway
and hope it goes well. Providing a quality education for blind
students in other countries, especially less privileged ones is a
great thing!