[nobe-l] An assessment question

S. Kashdan s_kashdan at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:08:57 UTC 2012

Dear Jordana,

You might consider contacting Dr. Josef Afanador, a former professor at
Seattle University, specializing in testing and measurement, who was for
many years a consultant to the VR program in Washington State.

I believe that he is now in private practice, doing Career counseling and
individual and couple therapy, with a specializtion in helping people with
disabilities.

I think his most recent contact info is:

afanador at seattleu.edu

and

Phone:  (206) 323-0905, Ext.3

Best regards,

Sylvie

Sylvie Kashdan, M.A.
Instructor/Curriculum Coordinator
KAIZEN PROGRAM for New English Learners with Visual Limitations
810-A Hiawatha Place South
Seattle, WA  98144, U.S.A.
phone:  (206) 784-5619
email:  kaizen at literacyworks.org