[nobe-l] Questions from a Perspective Teacher

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 03:13:54 UTC 2012

Dear Michelle:

I am not in the Washington or Oregon area but I am close enough as a
neighboring state, though I am not a teacher.
I specialize more in Assistive Technology although I will be going for a
M.A. in AT-EDU in the near future.

My suggestion for you would to be a part of a few NFBnet listservs that will
have relevance to your subject matter.
Visit nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo (no www in front) for a list of the
available listservs.

Some lists that might help you along are "blindkid" (for parents of blind
children), "Blindmath", and "nabs-l" (for blind students of all ages) just
to name a few.
Good luck on your journey as a teacher of blind students and I wish you the
best.

Regards,
C.C. Alan
Northern Nevada NFB