[nobe-l] questions about observing students.

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:02:24 UTC 2012

Great point about children not being able to work with lots of
surrounding noise! That was mostly the cause of my behavior issues as
a child and I'm still not as good at doing noise and work although at
least now I don't throw things! <smile> I just turn off speech and use
Braille instead. Great points though! I always wonder why the behavior
is happening.

Michelle

--
Michelle Creedy