[nobe-l] questions about observing students.

Denise Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:45:59 UTC 2012

Behaviors typically occur because a child is frustrated and they don't or can't clearly understand what is occurring so they have " behaviors"
Can't see it, or can't do it or someone just said something mean to them like 'blindy' and so on

What u can do is ask for the work the child was working on when the behavior occurred and replay the event at home ....u will see the issue fairly easily

Another issue...some kids can't take a lot of additional surrounding noise when trying to work...ask about that too...child and teacher or other adult in room and I would ask a couple different people...everyone sees something different

Denise M Robinson
Sent from my iPad