[nobe-l] teacher's editions

Anita Adkins aadkins at atlanticbb.net
Thu Mar 7 11:05:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm a Braille teacher, but I did manage to find the Teacher's Edition to the
Mangold program on Bookshare, and so you might check there. Also, if not
available, your option is to scan and/or use a reader or, instead, to use
your creativity without the Teacher's Edition. I teach at a school for the
blind, and they do have teacher's edition's of some books, for example, for
the BOP and Voyager reading programs. So bookshare might have some of those
or the Amrerican Printing House for the Blind might have/know if you check
their Louis database. Anita
www.bookshare.org (membership required)