[nobe-l] teacher's editions

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 11:23:13 UTC 2013

Hi,
  I've never had access to a teacher's edition, so I've either used my own
creativity or sometimes have had readers read me info from a teacher's
edition.

Kathy Nimmer
"God is too wise to be mistaken. God is too wise to be unkind. When you
can't trace His hand, that's when you must learn to trust His heart."Charles
Haddon Spurgeon