[nobe-l] Working with nonverbal individuals as a totally blind person

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 02:18:42 UTC 2013

Hi there! I am interested in a job that would require me to work with individuals who are nonverbal. I would be an assistive technology instructor for the students, teaching them how to use augmentative communication devices. What is that best way, for those of you who have worked with nonverbal individuals, to assess them? I am totally blind. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!
Thanks!
Hope