[nobe-l] class project?

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Mar 29 11:53:30 UTC 2013

    Hi all.
I have been given the task of planning a seminar for child care providers,
early childhood educators, and caregivers.
The seminar is to teach these providers how to work with children who have
special needs, and to be successful with this.
any suggestions of vidios, books, articles, or position papers will be
appreciated.
How about perspective from these providers.  I just need more of this.
thank you.
You may also e-mail me off list at: graduate56 at juno.com, with the subject
line as: class project.
Sincerely,
Melissa and Pj
Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go,
and you learn at once how big and precious it is.