[nobe-l] Teaching College Spanish

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:17:02 UTC 2013

Wow that is a loaded question. What sorts of things are you worried about? What is your teaching style? Do you have any prior experience teaching, even in an after-school program or Bible class? I think more information is needed before advice can be given, but that's just my two cents worth.
-Jewel

Sent from my iPhone