[nobe-l] Teaching College Spanish

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:55:23 UTC 2013

Yeah, sorry my message was so brief.  I graduated last year with a
bachelors in Spanish.  I am very knowledgeable in my field but I have
never taught before.  I have tutored a little bit.  Also, I have taken a
class in second language acquisition where we learned specific methods
for teaching foreign language and how to make lesson plans but of course
nothing specific to my situation.  I really only wish to teach college
level/adults.

Thanks,
Robert Spangler, B.A. in Urban Studies and Spanish
spangler.robert at gmail.com