[nobe-l] Teaching College Spanish

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue May 21 22:12:44 UTC 2013

Elizabeth,
Great advice. Ah, I remember that, tpr.
We did that in spanish class; its where the teacher asks a student to do
something such as turn off the lights or open a window; typically some
command in which they do a task and its silent.
Good teaching tool, but I'm not sure how a blind person would know the
student did the physical response asked of them. it’s a nonverbal activity.
I believe it could be used though by  a blind teacher.

BTW, I also graduated with my BA degree. What is your degree in and do you
want to work with kids?

Good luck in finding a job, it’s a tough economy.
Ashley.