[nobe-l] Teaching College Spanish

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Tue May 21 19:43:55 UTC 2013

Hello Ashley,

Thanks for your response.  I do recall seeing your posts in the past on
the NABS list.  My main concerns are the blindness-related ones, such as
being able to call on people and grading students' tests.  I have
thought of the idea that you mentioned - just letting students shout out
their names.  This may be a bit challenging with younger students but
would probably work very well in a college classroom.  I'll have a look
at the archives when I get a chance.

Thanks,
Robert Spangler, B.A. in Urban Studies and Spanish
spangler.robert at gmail.com