[nobe-l] New member introduction (Teaching English as a second language)

Andy and Miranda -- Compassion Calling knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 05:11:49 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is Miranda, and I am currently assisting in an English as a second
language (ESL) class for adult English language learners (ELL's) in my local
community. I am studying to teach ESL as part of my college education, and I
am completely blind. I have joined this list to connect with other teachers
who are visually impaired, and to possibly connect with anyone who is
teaching in the same subject area as well.

Thank you, and I wish each of you a Happy New Year!

--Miranda