[nobe-l] New member introduction (Teaching English as a second language)

Emily Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 14:55:12 UTC 2014

Hi Miranda,

Nice to meet you! My name is Emily, and I teach college writing courses. I’ve taught grammar workshops for multilingual learners, which I really enjoy! I love interacting with our international students, and I’m always up for talking shop.

With best,
Emily
---
Emily K. Michael
emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Blog: http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke