[nobe-l] how to adapt a game

Pauline Smith michigan_pal at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 23:42:43 UTC 2014

This sounds like a very fun game. Unfortunately, I don't have any chips for you at this time. I will be quite intrigue as what others would have to say as I think some things like these would work well with the adults that I teach. I am always looking for tips to make real  instruction relevant for my students and gave them a reason why they should learn and used it.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail1.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/yOXfNslj-20141230-1721.wav