[nobe-l] teaching techniques questions

Karen Palau kapa3960 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 5 01:31:19 UTC 2014

Hi Craig:

I'm a blind teacher of blind and visually impaired children in an urban
public school district.  I teach students from kindergarten through 12th
grade.  In response to your two questions:

1.  Hire a local college student who is studying to become an English
teacher to read the warmups to you.  Contact your local university(s)
financial aid office or job locator on campus.  Prepare a checklist of items
that you are interested in evaluating and use the checklist to arrive at a
final grade for the warmup exercise.
2.  Teach your students how to create PowerPoint projects.  The PP project
can be taylored to any subject area and is fully accessible for all students
to use.

Please do not hesitate to ask additional questions.

Karen