[nobe-l] Sharon and National Certification

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 23:43:07 UTC 2014

Hi, Sharen,
  I see you are an NBCT too. When did you certify? I did it in 2003 and just
renewed last year. I found the recert process to be an easier go of it than
the initial cert. Good to know other teachers with disabilities survived the
process as the precision of submitting was something else! I kept worrying I
would not certify because a sticker was in the wrong place or a paperclip
was not attaching the right pages! Grin! Second time was way less intense.

Kathy Nimmer
"Why should your heart not dance?" C.S. Lewis