[nobe-l] Careers

Karen Palau kapa3960 at verizon.net
Wed May 7 22:51:52 UTC 2014

Hi:

I'm a blind rehab teacher and teacher of the blind and visually impaired in
a large urban district in western NY.  Please feel free to ask any
questions.  I was a rehab teacher at a local agency for people with
disabilities for 11 years and I have been a teacher of the blind and
visually impaired for 13 years now.  I find both careers very rewarding.

Karen