[nobe-l] Careers

NMPBRAT at aol.com NMPBRAT at aol.com
Thu May 8 00:07:02 UTC 2014

Hi Mikayla,
I am currently teaching special education in an inner city  public school
system in Ohio.   I have taught special ed for the past  12 years and have
enjoyed it immensely.  I have not worked exclusively with  VI or blind
students...but instead a whole variety of disabilities.    I have both an undergrad
special ed degree from Kent State University and a  Masters in special ed
with an inclusion specialization from the University of  Michigan.
If you have specific questions for me, please feel free to  email me off
list if you prefer.
Best of luck to you!
Nicole

In a message dated 5/7/2014 6:14:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,