[nobe-l] intro of me

Sharon Dudley sharon.a.dudley at gmail.com
Thu May 8 20:50:35 UTC 2014

Ashley, I'm so sorry for your bad experience in the classroom.  I teach
kindergarten now, and I'm totally blind.  If you'd like to ask me more
questions or talk, my email address is:

sharon.a.dudley at gmail.com

I also have a blog, if you'd care to look at it:

http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

Hang in there!

Sharon Dudley, NBCT