[nobe-l] need advice

Sarah Clark via nobe-l nobe-l at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 19:43:25 UTC 2014

My husband once worked with someone who had an interesting approach to the
issue of not receiving materials in an accessible form at meetings. This man
was a high level programmer with IBM. When a meeting would start and
materials were handed out and were not provided to him in a form that he
could read, he would simply stand up and say "its clear I am not needed
here" and excuse himself and walk out. Its something I would be very tempted
to do.

Sarah