[nobe-l] utoring

Kelsey Nicolay kelseynicolay1989 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 14:30:20 UTC 2014

Hello,
I have a bachelor's degree in French.  Therefore, I am
considering offering private French lessons for people interested
in learning the language.  I can also tutor reading for
elementary students.  I know Craigslist is a very popular method
of marketing to students, but as a blind person, I'm not sure how
that would work given the fact that sometimes Craigslist causes
more problems.  Therefore, those of you who have experience doing
private tutor, what is your take on the Craigslist issue? Would
it be harmless for me to post an ad offering my services? I would
never hold lessons in my home, we would meet at my local library.
Thanks,
Kelsey Nicolay