[nobe-l] being a teacher and compromising on beliefs

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Sun Sep 14 13:58:13 UTC 2014

There is the possibility  of also working in day care centers and after school programs which puts you with the kids, but an alternative to being a Nanny, but kind of the same, and is also a bit like teaching as well.

having done the day care/pre-k/teaching thing, before I became blind I can see how that might be a worthwhile  consideration as you kick around ideas. For now I am an Uncle and stand in as the Manny regularly as well.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder and CEO
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
www.myblindspot.org
C: 917-553-0347
P: 212-363-0330

"The person who says it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt the one who is doing it."

Like Us on Facebook   LinkedIn   Twitter

My Blind Spot is a 501 (c) 3 tax exempt organization