[nobe-l] How AMC Stole Christmas

Sharon sharon.a.dudley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 23:48:38 UTC 2015

Kelly, you are absolutely right about what you say here. And that is exactly the path I chose the first dozen or so times the same issue came up. Today, I was calm, it was my husband Who did the angry confronting, because he was so frustrated that he tried so hard to please me, and it was ruined by the theater. And yes, I know in the greater scheme of things, I half hour wasted is not such a terrible thing. But they're not seeming to learn from their mistakes. The managers have promised every time that it would be better next time.

Sent from my iPhone