[nobe-l] question about tutoring

Arthur Jacobs ajacobs633 at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 21:33:11 UTC 2015

Hello Kelsey,

I've worked for Kaplan Tutoring for more than 4 years. I'd think that it would be up to the families whether you are able to meet in home or in another place. If the company generally provides only in home, then it would be worth talking to whoever matches tutors to students.

Arthur Jacobs

Sent from my iPad